To submit your app to Roku, you must create a developer account and grant MAZ user access. We recommend doing so as soon as you can to avoid delays in app submission.
1. Navigate to the Roku Developer and follow the instructions to create an account.
2. Under Account Info, click on Manage user access.
3. Click on the Add a user button. Here you'll want to invite email@example.com in order to link your account to the MAZ dashboard. Be sure to grant the Administrator role.
4. Click Create and write to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm you have sent this invitation as it expires if not accepted.
5. Navigate to your Roku Partner Payouts and Roku Payment Information. Fill out these sections and submit it to Roku, it will take a bit of time to be approved and is required for all Roku app submissions.