Firstly, you should have purchased a domain from a third-party provider where it should be registered with them. You will just need to change a few settings in your registrar's account in order to connect it to your MAZ Web.
1. Navigate to Content > Channels > Web under OTT and click on Setup.
2. Add your MAZ sub-domain and Custom Domain here. Your MAZ sub-domain should work right out of the box, but any initial change to either domain will take about 5-10 minutes to propagate.
3. Log into your third party Domain Account, i.e. GoDaddy, Namecheap, easyDNS, HostGator, Name.com, etc.
4. Find your DNS settings. Depending on your provider, this may be called Zone File Settings, Manage Domains, Domain Manager, DNS Manager, or something similar. Here is where you'll create these records so your domain correctly links to your MAZ Web.
5. Edit your CNAME Record in your Domain Account. A CNAME Record points your custom domain to MAZ Web. The CNAME value is "ingress.maz.video".
6. Now edit your A Record. This should point to MAZ's IP Address which informs your domain provider of our software. The A Record value is "22.214.171.124". Your DNS management should look something like this:
7. Your custom domain should now be mapped to MAZ Web. Most domains will connect to a site within 24 hours but can take up to 72 hours.